Enterprise architecture research is on my agenda these days. I would very much like to hear from scholars with views on things like:
- Which journals should enterprise architecture researchers read? (apart from JEA)
- Which journals should enterprise architecture researchers publish in? (apart from JEA)
- Which conferences should enterprise architecture researchers attend?
- Other relevant information about enterprise architecture in academia?
If you are a scholar: Did you see my post about research positions at my university?
I have found a number of journals which have referenced in relation to EA research:
- Journal of Enterprise Architecture
- IEEE Software
- Information Systems Journal
- AIS Transactions on Enterprise Systems
- Journal of Management Information Systems
- Journal of Enterprise Transformation
- Journal of Systems and Software
- MIS Quarterly
- Information & Management
- European Journal of Information Systems
- Information Systems Education Journal
- Journal of Information Communication and Technology Education
- Journal of Information Sciences and Technology
- Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, & Management
- Journal of the Internet & Information Technology
- The International Journal of Applied Management and Technology
- The Journal of Information Technology Management